Friday, September 4, 2009

Giant Microbes

I saw these in a toy shop in Tasmania.

Thought they were utterly adorable so decided to dedicate a whole post to them.

Meet the Giant Microbes!

giant microbes



First you have your giant Pimple.

pimple



I like this one. Mad Cow. LOL

mad cow




What about Athlete's Foot?

Athlete's Foot



Or a more common Flea.

flea



This is funny. Look at those eyes.

pneumonia

Meet Pneumonia.



This is a no brainer.

red blood cell


Red Blood Cell. *Yawn*


Then you have your usual STD the CLAP

the clap



Which you'll need your trusty Penicillin to cure.

penicillin


And I never knew Malaria looks like this. And that it's green.

malaria


Hi I finally meet you, roommate - the Dust Mite.

dust mite


At first I was dumbstruck by this yellow no obvious thing.

book worm


And I thought BookWorm was just a metaphor.


What about an obvious and totally (un)creative one?

chicken pox


Manage to guess what this is?


hehe...






CHICKEN POX!!

HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment