Thursday, September 24, 2009

Krunching My Way to Best Travel Blog in Uniquely Singapore

Now I've seen everything.

An MTV-alike grand award for best blogs in Asia Pacific. (Ironic they categorize such a big region when the nominees and attendees consist of mainly Malaysians and Singaporeans)

nuffnang asia-pacific award


Nuffnang has done it again. This time they really throw me off the hooks by actually pulling this off!


I'm blogging about this I've been nominated and selected as the one of the top five finalists for Best Travel Blog Award Category in Asia-Pacific!!!!

OMG that sounds so grand.




That means I'll be attending First Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards Ceremony in Pan Pacific Singapore on the 23rd October.

panpacballroom


I never actually knew any other travel blogger personally so it would be interesting to meet fellow nominees who share the same title as I do.

I don't expect to win anything. Afterall, I didn't expect to be nominated in the first place. It's already such a privilege to be nominated and invited on a 3D2N trip to Singapore to attend this event. :D

But since that I'm here....

Vote for me!! :D


You can cast your votes every two hours, and you have to select a blog for every category before your vote is counted.

So be sure to select NICOLEKISS on the Best Travel Blog Category. ^^

my blog on nuffnang award page


Oh and don't forget to Vote for Redmummy for Best Parenting category ;)

If you want to know how the event is like, you can join the contest and win a pair of invites to the 3D2N event in Singapore yourself.

Anyone want to go to the ceremony with me? I'm going there alone. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment