Sunday, September 27, 2009

Project Alpha Nicolekiss

Finally my episodes are out!!

Project Alpha! What else?!

And since I'm in Cha-Am, Thailand, and internet here is a bitch, I don't have time to sit and load and watch all of them, so I guess I'll just have to watch them when I get back on Tuesday.

In the mean time, I'll just quickly embed them up there for you all to see.

First, there's the first episode which doesn't have my appearance at all. (I watched this before I flew)




I was pretty disappointed that I didn't see myself in it. It's like, it's only six episodes of me instead of seven. :( :(

But Jojo did a good show without me. Bantal busuk, haha!

Here's me!! Finally!




And then the third episode!




And the fourth!!




All of which I have yet to watch (except for the first one).

So enjoy it before I find out anything embarrassing when I actually DO get to watch it and remove it from my blog forever. >_<

Please ignore my wetsuit tan too. It's bound to be in there. I'm so sure.


Sorry I haven't been blogging much about travels. I wanted to. Trust me. I so wanted to. There are just TOO many things and places to talk about.

But with all these projects going on, what with Project Alpha and the Blog Award (which reminds me, vote for me!!!) and me being at least a thousand kilometers away in some god forsaken but surely a paradise place, just makes everything difficult, you know.

But the travel entries will be back very very shortly. I have SO MUCH TO SHARE!

You will be amazed!!!


(Catch the remaining three episodes here)


No comments:

Post a Comment