Monday, September 21, 2009

Tasmania Taxis

Now I've sat a number of taxis in my travels, from the most expensive Tokyo's to the dirt cheap Bangkok's.

But I realized that Tasmania's taxis are comparable to that of Tokyo's. THEY ARE F*$#KING EXPENSIVE.

I secretly recorded a video while sitting in a taxi in Hobart, it was to be a 5 mins ride from pub back home at night (too cold to walk). Just watch it and judge for yourself, then let me know if you think I wasn't hallucinating when the meter was increasing every passing 2.5 seconds!!




And the taxi wasn't even speeding!

A ride to the airport from Hobart (where I stay, god knows if I remember the place) took 15-20 mins and it cost more than 50 OZ Dollars!!

S.H.I.T.


Next time I'm walking even if it meant breaking all my limbs carrying my luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment