Thursday, October 22, 2009

Beatrice Looi dress and Aldo killer heels

Just a quick update.

I'll be heading to Singapore with the rest of the bloggers to the Nuffnang Blog Awards tomorrow morning. So wish me luck. :)


I just picked up a dress from Beatrice Looi an hour ago from Bangsar Shopping Village.

beatrice looi
taken from their website.


I know I know, kinda last minute thing.

But I got them to custom fit me so I was picking it up at a late hour, minutes before they close.

Phew.


On the other hand. Busted RM490 on a pair of ALDO super duper killer heels today.

It kinda looked like snake skin, but it's actually calf skin.


Won't show you any photo yet, it's a surprise for those of you who are going.

For those who are not attending, well, you'll just have to wait for my blog post. LOL



ANYWAY~

Wanted to insert a bit of facts about my Blackberry and its plan. Since couple of readers have been pestering me about getting a Blackberry ever since I got mine.

all the accessories and phone


Muahahaha! *poison you* Blackberry is awesome.


If you want to know more registering your Blackberry with the Telco plan in Malaysia. Here are a few facts. You can either purchase a Blackberry package from Hotlink, Maxis (postpaid) or Xpax.

For prepaid users, if you already have a Blackberry and you want to register with Hotlink, it's not possible to do so with Hotlink; however, it is totally feasible if you want to do that with Xpax, whether you purchase your BB from them or not.

I read that you may only subscribe to Hotlink weekly plan if your purchase Blackberry Gemini from them, which in turn is most likely out of stock. Is that true?


I already have a postpaid phone of my own, so I rather use prepaid with my current Blackberry. It's cheap to have RM1 unlimited data per day too. :)

unboxing


PS// will show you my new Blackberry skin in my next post. :D :D ciao ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment