Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Discovering Hidden Mickeys



Apparently at every Disneyland, there are a lot hidden Mickeys lying, hiding, scattering all around the park and the hotels.



I tried my best to look for them, but only managed to find a few.



discovered hidden mickey





Some of them were pretty easy to spot; like this one, there are a lot of them on top of these man holes everywhere on the walkway into the park.



hidden mickey

Entry to the park





This is going to be short post. Because it was meant to be a short post, and while I was finding the photos I found out I managed to scout out quite a few of the hidden mickeys. Yay me!



Here are some of Mickey heads I spotted.



hotel lift button

Lift button - Disney’s Hollywood Hotel





hotel lift

Hotel lift – Disney’s Hollywood Hotel





Can you spot the hidden Mickey in this?



hidden mickey on hotel lift

Peekaboo!





hotel light

Lobby lamp – Disney’s Hollywood Hotel





garbage bin

Garden garbage bin – The Disney’s Hotel (Mickey whole head!)





disney hotel lift

Lift - The Disney’s Hotel

Almost missed this one! So TINY!





mickey on marble floor

Floor tiles – The Disney’s Hotel





mickey bench

Mickey Bench! - Hotel bus station





Finish! No more!

My eyes went blind after that.

JK.

I’m just bad at spotting things.



But considering I’ve spotted this much, not bad not bad.



Btw, how do you like my Minnie’s sun cap?



me in minnie suncap





minnie sun cap





meow pose





Meow~~

(Oh look my Mickey’s bracelets)





Post of HK Disneyland.

Post of Disney Character Dim Sum.

No comments:

Post a Comment