Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's called seeking Balance

Now it gets funnier, some reader actually thought H1N1 is contracted by eating pigs and that H1N1 is caused by pigs. Ha ha. That's really classic.

I'm not against Muslims. I just don't want to be a Muslim, nor do I want to be Christian, nor a Buddhist. Yes, I'm a free thinker.

And sadly the law in Malaysia forced us to join the religion when we marry Muslims. And that, my friend, scares me. Because then my parents would have killed me. You know how parents are and their religions.

Some parents are devoted Christians and expect their kids to be Christians, some parents are devoted Buddhist and would be damned than to have their kids enter the Islamic religion. I'm sure some conservative Muslim families would have disowned their children too if they were to marry Christians and leave the religion by force, whether by leaving the country what not.

But alas, by living in Malaysia we are bound by that law.


I know of Chinese friends who're dating really sweet Malay girls, super hot if not, but the extreme actions their parents are taking to tear them apart are so maddening. Now he's flying to Sydney to further his study (by force?) and she's here. And we guessed that if she were to follow him there, the father might fly him back here. (Both are from quite well off family)

I love Malaysia. Nothing against the belief. But why the law.

Why can't we be free to choose whatever religion we wished to join, what can a religion that's joined by force force us to believe? You can't force a belief, or maybe you can. Is that what our government intend us to do?

I've seen love brought a Chinese and Malay together in marriage, and now that they are divorced (heart-breaking story), he's still a Muslim. Is it by choice? Maybe. You tell me.

Why does the video scare me? It just does ok.
Damn those creepy background music with creepy serious voice.

Would it scare you if the documentary is saying that by statistic the whole world is turning into a transvestite and gay evolution, and by 2030 80% of the world are gays or lady-boys?




F*ck man, we would have gone extinct or survived on artificial copulation by 2060.

*shivers*


Balance, my friend, balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment